This document sets out your rights and responsibilities for accessing or using the PhoneSites website at www.PhoneSites.com, Break Free Academy website at breakfreeacademy.com and other associated WebSites linked hereto and operated or controlled by LeadTraps, LLC or Break Free Academy, LLC. (“WebSites”)
Your Use of the WebSites is Subject to This Limited LicensePhoneSites, and all content thereon (the “Content”), is the exclusive and private property of its owner(s) unless otherwise stated. Use of the WebSites is permitted under a “limited license” that provides you limited access under these Terms.Your access can be revoked without warning if you violate these Terms or for any other reason the WebSites administrator wishes. Except as otherwise expressly provided, your right to access and to use PhoneSites is personal to you. You may not share your access, username, login, or password to PhoneSites, or to any software, products, or services offered via LeadTraps or Break Free Academy, LLC. You agree to keep your login credential secure, and to comply with all password security policies, including password change and complexity requirements. You understand that if you are prompted to change your password, you may lose access to the WebSites, software, products, or services if you fail do so. You may use a standard web-browser (e.g. on a desktop, laptop, or similar computer, or on a portable device such as a tablet, smartphone, or other mobile device) to access the WebSites, software, products, and services. All other software to access the WebSites, the Content, or our database(s) is in violation of these TOS. Phonesites does not allow:
You agree that any User Content that you post does not and will not violate any law or infringe any rights of any third party, including without limitation any Intellectual Property Rights, publicity rights, or rights of privacy. If you think any User Content infringes your rights. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to reject and/or remove any User Content that we believe, in our sole discretion, violates the Agreement.
You agree not to post User Content that:
- may create a risk of harm, loss, damage, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to you, to any other person, to any animal or to any property
- seeks to harm or exploit children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise
- may constitute or contribute to a crime or tort
- contains any information or content that we deem to be unlawful, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, infringing, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libelous, threatening, profane, or otherwise objectionable
- contain software or other material that violates or invades the intellectual property rights (or rights of privacy or publicity) of any third party
- includes any information or content to which you have not obtained any necessary rights or permissions to use accordingly or to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships
- contains any information or content that is illegal (including, without limitation, the disclosure of insider information under securities law or of another party’s trade secrets)
- contains any information or content that you know is not correct and current, or
- is adult in nature, such as any nudity in a sexual context, exposed genitalia, or any content with adult themes.
Interpretation. The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural. Definitions For the purposes of this Cookies Policy: Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Cookies Policy) refers to Leadtraps LLC, 15303 Dallas Pkwy, #290. Cookies means small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses. Website refers to Phonesites, accessible from https://phonesites.com/
You means the individual accessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
The use of the Cookies
Type of Cookies We Use. Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser. We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below: Necessary / Essential Cookies Type: Session Cookies Administered by: Us Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services. Functionality Cookies. Type: Persistent Cookies. Type: Marketing and Analytics Purposes.
Administered by: Us. Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050 For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac. For any other web browser, please visit your web browser's official web pages. More Information about Cookies
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, You can contact us: By email: [email protected]